The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Thursday 23 August 2007

Waiting for promises to become reality: Where is my Windows Live Services?

I am probably the most impatient person I know; rather than waiting for things, I want instant gratification...supposedly one of the traits of criminals...anyway, as I am constantly trying to keep up to date with the latest technological news I often have a long wait for the news to become reality. How many months was I waiting for the BBC iPlayer? For a Popfly invite? I hate it. But the worst occasions are when they say the service will be available 'today' and its not.

My current annoyance is at Nokia and Microsoft. Where is my promised Windows Live Services?? This is what I have been waiting for ever since I got my N95 (although last week I would have claimed to be waiting for mobile video...and the week before internet access), and despite being promised it will be available in the UK through the Nokia Download! application, its not appearing on my phone!

Personally I wish there was less talk about what will be available in the future, and more talk about what is available now...and actually make it available now!

Labels: ,

posted by David at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home