The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Thursday 20 September 2007

What is in a name...Dave?

I have never been a big fan of the name 'Dave', or indeed the shortening of any name. Whilst a select few have managed to get away with with calling me Dave over the years, the majority of people are soon put in their place. I fear however my dislike of the name Dave is likely to increase ten-fold over the next couple of months with the launch of the G2 channel on Freeview under the new name "Dave"...after all, everyone knows a bloke called Dave.

Whilst I look forward to the replacing of UK Bright Ideas, a channel I never watched, with a new channel aimed at my gender and age group, I fear that the channel's idea of witty banter, and my idea of witty banter will not be the same.

Labels: ,

posted by David at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home