The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Friday 21 December 2007

Nothing on the web

Is it just me, or is their nothing interesting on the web at the moment? Despite looking at hundreds of feeds from all over the world, there is very little that is catching my eye. I guess everyone is just too busy with their christmas shopping to do anything interesting on the web...except, for some inexplicable reason, turn themselves into elves.

If I don't come across something of interest soon I shall just have to conclude that I really have come to the end of the web. Although, with such a poor ending and little in the way of plot I doubt it will be turned into a film.

Labels:

posted by David at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home