The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Hotmail down? It's definately causing trouble

Usually I am not too bothered when a web site becomes inaccessible, there are few sites I can't live without:
-YouTube, FaceBook, MySpace, Digg, Google: couldn't care less.
-BBC, Newsgator, webometrics.org.uk: slightly annoyed but happy to wait.
-Hotmail: I'm tearing my hair out!
Over the last 24hrs I have found Hotmail increasingly difficult to access, with the last few hours being nearly impossible: connections are continuously timing out.

It's unlikely that my inbox is filled with 'can't wait' job offers and business opportunities, but it's the not knowing that is driving me mad.

Labels:

posted by David at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home