The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Thursday 5 June 2008

Do you still need to take photos?

As photos are increasingly tagged with the times and places that they were taken, it would be interesting to see how much of a photo album you could create from other people's photos. How many photos of you are there online where the uploader isn't even aware of who you are?

Personally I have managed to find four. One of me with Prince Charles:

And three from when I did a Wolverhampton half marathon (you should be thankful I didn't include the one of me running):

It seems likely, however, that there are many many more...and I don't even go out that often.

Labels:

posted by David at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home