The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Thursday 28 August 2008

Blogroll is dead; long live customizable Reddit

Back in November I complained about the static nature of most blogrolls. I then changed my own blogroll, and to my knowledge never changed it again (despite the best of intentions). As such the Read Write Web's post on the customizable nature of Reddit has spurred me into action, and I have now created a Webometrics Reddit for those stories/pages I find interesting.

Whilst I have called it 'Webometrics', in the same way that my blog covers whatever I fancy writing about on a particular day, it will highlight anything I find of interest, with the 'hottest' five stories shown in the sidebar of my blog. The reddit has been left open, so if you want to submit a link feel free...in fact I would encourage it.

Labels:

posted by David at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home