The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Saturday 15 November 2008

Guitar Hero World Tour (On the Wii)

First I got Guitar Hero on the Wii. Then I got Guitar Hero on my N95. Yesterday I got Guitar Hero World Tour:
Whilst I now seemingly have guitars coming out my ears, my instrument of choice is without doubt the drums. Goodbye academia, I have found my new calling in life: I shall become a drummer. Back in July it was reported that drummers need the stamina of a Premiership footballer, bets are now being taken on how long it will be until academics are measuring the energy of World Tour drummers.

The only downside to World Tour is the size of my TV, especially when you want to sing along. Unfortunately my girlfriend does not agree that this is proof I need a 52 inch HDTV.

Labels: ,

posted by David at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home