The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Thursday 14 May 2009

Crowdsourcing my Eurovision Menu

For last year's Eurovision song contest I decided to create a list of food and drink, one for each country, to be eaten/drunk as the band played. It resulted in a strange mix of foods.



Some look 'surprising' in retrospect (walnuts for Georgia?), some were excessive (there is still vodka left), some were stretching a connection (Danish pastries!), and some were just bad (NEVER eat smoked-salmon after chocolate torte!).

It is actually very difficult to create such a list on your own, so this year I am attempting to 'crowdsource' my menu. Please head over to my Eurovision Menu Wiki Page and give me a hand by making a few suggestions.

Labels: , ,

posted by David at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home