The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Fuck: What have you got to swear about?

The words people combined with 'fuck' last Wednesday on Twitter (i.e., before the world went you-know-who crazy):
I may get this printed as a prompt card for when I get myself into arguments and my middle class background fails to provide me with the required lingo. Just take a selection of words, mix them up, and you're "shit hot like fuckin transformers".

[nb. This is absolutely the last Wordle].

Labels: , ,

posted by David at

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Alright, bloody hell I will comment on you bloody blog an not tweet back – Dammit!

I love swearing, swearing is primal, swearing stops me from breaking peoples faces. I am quite surprised I didn't swear last Wednesday on twitter.

I'm reading a penguin snippet of what can only be a great book. “The Seven Words You Can't Say On Television” by Steven Pinker. It's a great book if only to extend your swearing vocabulary. But also talks about why people with Aphasia retain the ability to swear. As it would seem that swear words are pre-programmed into our brains, along with urms, ahhs and errs...

I am also like the idea of “The Fuck IT Way” @johncparkin http://www.thefuckitway.com/
However, it's kind of ruined by calling it a “spiritual act”- which makes me want to fucking vomit.

1 July 2009 at 22:54

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home