The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Saturday 29 December 2007

Web Castaways

Finally, almost 24hrs after I started, I have caught up with my Bloglines. With the exception of the demise of Netscape Navigator, the web seems a little thin on interesting news. What has been popular over the last few weeks, however, are lists of predictions or desires for 2008, everyone is up to it, even webometricians.

My own personal list comprises of those I would like to see on the Google Jet if it happened to crash into the sea in 2008, and all on board had to live on a very desolate desert island for the rest of their lives:
1) Larry Page and Sergey Brin
2) Mark Zuckerberg
3) Kevin Rose
4) Steve Jobs
5) Jimmy Wales

It's a harsh list as I don't know any of them personally, but they all seem to be getting a bit big for their boots and have started to believe their own press.

nb. apologies to the innocent Google Jet pilot.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by David at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home