The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Monday 28 January 2008

Lego Google

The Google 'special occassion' logos can often be a bit tiresome. After all, I don't actually need a snowman to let me know its christmas, or a pumpkin to remind me I am liable to have scrounging children banging on my door. However, I guess most people don't have a diary with the 50th birthday of Lego written in it:

Please continue with more interesting logos Google.

Labels: , ,

posted by David at

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I felt the same upon seeing this logo this morning, a nice logo and informing of an unusual anniversary... I'd like to see more of this by Google! Less of the "it's Christmas" more of the "it's Webometric's 1st anniversary - roll on 14 August 08"

It would be nice, hey!

28 January 2008 at 22:09

 
Blogger David said...

Personally I find it hard to believe that there is not a "Webometric Thoughts deserves a Google Logo" campaign already rolling...

29 January 2008 at 10:33

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the lego google logo it totally rocks

27 February 2008 at 09:55

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home