The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Friday 2 May 2008

Wii Fit Diary - End of Week 1

After having my Wii Fit for one week, am I any closer to gaining a six pack? Not really. Although there have been steps in the right direction, there is still a long way to go.

Despite the fluctuations in my weight over the week, overall I have somehow manage to lose 3 lbs! According to the Wii Fit my weight has fallen from 14st 5lbs to 14st 2lbs...has the Wii Fit broken already? Part of the fluctuation is attributable to the different times of day I have weighed myself, today I tested myself within an hour of the original test.

My Wii Fit Age has fluctuated even more, ranging from an impressive 24 to a disappointing 42. The fluctuations reflect the randomness of the tests that Wii Fit gives you; whereas I score highly on some, I do badly on others.

The biggest problem with the Wii Fit is finding the time to fit it in. Accruing an hours worth of exercise probably takes nearer to an hour and a half, or two hours. Whilst at the weekend I managed to collect the maximum 180mins each, this proved impossible on a work day. Total exercise time accrued: 13hrs 56mins.

More time is necessary before any conclusions regarding the Wii Fit can be reached.

Labels:

posted by David at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home