The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Who needs more than 5,000 Facebook Friends?

You have to wonder what sort of person needs more than the 5,000 friends that Facebook currently allows, but, nonetheless, they are going to list the restriction. Is this the occasion when I should let my hair down and start friending everyone? Or should I stick to my current strict friend policy that saw me de-friend my own brother due to his appalling (and vocal) taste in music?

They are very strange creatures who follow and friend everything that moves, and you have to wonder what filled their lives before the internet.

posted by David at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home