The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Thursday 26 June 2008

Eee 901 finally spotted for sale!

Looking through ASUS's official sellers, I still expected to find the Eee 901 missing in action (as I did last week). However, whilst it is yet to appear on most sites, it is now available to order from Laptopsdirect.co.uk and Clove Technology.

Whilst Clove currently says that it will be available in late July, Laptops Direct say that stock is available in 2-7 days.

After my girlfriend's trouble ordering the Eee 900, you would have thought she would be quick off the mark...unfortunately not.

Labels: ,

posted by David at

1 Comments:

Blogger Ignacio said...

Hi there, I found this blog while looking for a place to purchase the 901. I thought you might want to know that I emailed LaptopsDirect asking when they are receiving their first units and their answer was "late July". It seems that's the earliest we can expect any retailer to have them in stock.

3 July 2008 at 16:05

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home