The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Tuesday 16 September 2008

My email nightmare...

I have posted before about the troubles that I am having with my email, but it seems to be getting worse. Lots of emails just aren't making it into my Hotmail inbox these days, they don't even make it into the spam box, they just disappear. What is particularly strange is that the missing emails are generally from university addresses rather than the throw-away email accounts that are more likely to be filled with spam.

So, the point of this post: if you email me and don't get a response, I'm sorry but it's probably because I never received it. Please try again, and CC in Bill Gates so he is aware of my plight.

Labels: ,

posted by David at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home