The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Saturday 9 February 2008

Where is the truly addictive web site?

I am finding myself increasingly bored with the web, whilst this may not be a problem for most people, my job is basically researching things I find interesting on the web. No interest, no research, no job.

The problem is that I have failed to find a web site that has me truly addicted. Whilst some sites have become endemic in my online behaviour (e.g., Google), they don't particular provide me with any enjoyment. Where is the site that can give me a hit of enjoyment every time and that makes me want to return again and again with increasing regularity?

Some sites have provided me with an initial buzz, but have soon become tiresome (e.g., Facebook), whilst others are like classic comedies that you happily sit through with a faded reflection of enjoyment (e.g., JT's blocks).

What I want is multimedia-fest that streams everything I want to my screen with minimal involvement. I am fed up with clicking amongst the crap.

Labels: ,

posted by David at

1 Comments:

Blogger The Walido said...

MySurfPad.com is the most addictive website ever!! http://www.mysurfpad.com

6 June 2008 at 06:36

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home