The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Monday 13 October 2008

Another Book Review....

Just in case you find yourself bored on a Monday afternoon (or any afternoon for that matter), and you want to read some more of my words-of-wisdom/random-thoughts, I have just reviewed a book for Online Information Review(32(5)): Digital Media and Democracy.

This particular review was dragged from me through blood, sweat, and tears. On the night I had said I would send it off, I had also committed to having a curry with a couple of webometric colleagues; forcing me to drink diet coke so I could continue work afterwards, whilst they happily drank copious amounts of red wine (or some such alcoholic beverage). Nonetheless I was still enamoured enough with the book to want to recommend it unreservedly (albeit with a slight caveat in the end).

Labels: ,

posted by David at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home