The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Wednesday 11 February 2009

One Hundred Updates on Twitter

It has been been almost two weeks since I went to the Birmingham Social Media Cafe and decided that I should give Twitter another look, and throwing myself in head-first I have already reached 100 updates. So has my Twitter time been worth it?

I discovered information I wouldn't have come across any other way:

And made useful contacts I wouldn't have made otherwise:

However there is always a down side.
I have been sidetracked from the social web into the discussion of other interests:

I have had to put up the cruder side of work colleagues:

and, in truth, I have had to accept a lot of twittering noise:

Twitter is not for the easily sidetracked, and the truth is that I am someone who is easily sidetracked. Nonetheless, the experiment shall continue.

Labels: , ,

posted by David at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home