The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Friday 18 July 2008

What would YouTube show?

This morning I discovered that another person had clicked on one of my GoogleAds, earning me 73 cents and taking me within spitting distance of the $10 mark (where Google ask for my banks details). Whilst GoogleAds don't make me a fortune, it is always interesting to see the ads that Google 'thinks' most appropriate for my site. A glance today finds that I strangely have an ad for hotels in Leamington Spa on the homepage! There was once a Leamington Spa post on the front-page of the blog, but it has long since descended into the archives, and any visitors would find Leamington Spa hotels wholly inappropriate (except whilst this post is visible). Anyway, whilst clicking around on the AdSense site I decided that it would be interesting to see what videos ads the AdSense Player algorithms would deem appropriate for my site.

Without entering any keywords, and accepting videos from all categories:

Labels: ,

posted by David at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home