The thoughts of a web 2.0 research fellow on all things in the technological sphere that capture his interest.

Thursday 27 March 2008

Hotmail continues losing email

On Tuesday I blogged that over the previous week at least two of the emails I had sent through hotmail had gone missing: all the recipient recieves is an email that is blank except for an advert at the bottom. Today I had two more hotmail emails go missing, or rather the same one twice, before the email finally successfully sent on the third occassion. I am currently checking that every email is sending....not particularly user-friendly.

I have no idea why the emails go missing (or rather why only some go missing when the majority travel without a problem from the same browser on the same computer). I would be interested in knowing if anyone else has been having a similar problem.

Labels: ,

posted by David at

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strange - I too am losing emails. Some are from people I've not been in contact with before, others are replies to my mail to them. They are not going into my Junk File - not that I can see anyway (I check every day). I am also getting lost the other way - my mail has suddenly gone into people's SPAM folders for some reason - including people I've been happily emailing for ages. Any thoughts would be gratefully received. And, by the way, I am still only up to 5% useage on my hotmail account. Sarah

19 April 2008 at 19:58

 
Blogger David said...

@Sarah..Sorry, but I have to admit that where email are concerned I don't have much advice. Just try not to make them look like spam (especially with regard to the subject line), and possibly try using a different browser (I think all my email were on Internet Explorer 6)

20 April 2008 at 22:29

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home